With its Couture collections enjoying success all around the world, the Givenchy launched its fragrance department in 1957 with the creation of L’Interdit. This fragrance symbolizes the friendship between the founder of the House, Hubert de Givenchy, and the actress Audrey Hepburn.
Since then, Givenchy Parfums have fostered this unique alliance of emotion and aristocratic elegance, this distinctive style which is both chic and impertinent, through a series of memorable creations: from the feminine fragrances Ysatis, Organza, Very Irrésistible, Ange ou Démon, and more recently Dahlia Divin, to the masculine Monsieur de Givenchy, Pi and Gentlemen Only, the incarnation of gentleman attitude through the eyes of Givenchy.
At the cutting edge of audacity, Givenchy Parfums has also become a major player in both make-up, led since 1999 by the vision of its Artistic Director Nicolas Degennes, and skincare, with formulas which combine expertise, innovation and ultra-sensorial textures.
Gracefully incarnated by Alicia Keys, Dahlia Divin is a fragrance which reveals the divinity in women. A sunny Eau de Parfum with delicious woody floral accents, to be worn on bare skin for the sensation of being wrapped in sensuality. Its bottle recalls the most beautiful Givenchy gowns: luxurious, structured and full of details.
Driven by an avant-garde vision, the creative spirit of Givenchy Parfums has given rise to such iconic products as Phenomen’Eyes, a mascara whose unique spherical wand allows for a high precision application technique which separates the lashes; Le Soin Noir, an exceptional skincare range with a surprising regenerating power whose black color is a break from traditional cosmetics; Very Irrésistible, the first aromatic floral in perfumery; and the latest lipstick, Le Rouge Givenchy, an enviable object to treasure, adorned in real leather.
Givenchy is a House which dares, and invites women and men to dare, to set their unique elegance free.
A global vision of beauty has been Parfums Givenchy’s driving force since its creation. Very Irrésistible, Ange ou Démon, Dahlia Divin and others are all signature fragrances designed for women, which are presented with a line of rapidly growing masculine fragrances, which has been buoyed by the Gentlemen Only fragrance since 2013.
The brand has also enjoyed continuing success in the world of make-up, categorized by its bold approach and luxury packaging. The Givenchy Le Makeup line incarnates distinctive, modern and creative luxury which has had a single mission: to help women enhance their beauty.
- 2,700 employees around the world
- Almost 22 million bottles of Very Irrésistible sold around the world since its launch in 2003
- 5 international awards attributed to Le Rouge Givenchy since 2013 when it was first launched
Givenchy Parfums on social media
- Spring's sweetest lips go soft with Le Rouge-à-Porter or intense with Le Rouge #GivenchyBeauty tinyurl.com/RougeAPorter pic.twitter.com/ShfrGSxSwk
- Soothe end of weekend skin with the moisturizing richness of Hydra Sparkling. #GivenchyBeauty tinyurl.com/HydraSparkling pic.twitter.com/bieAZHFLPl
- The brights have it! Play with vibrancy with Givenchy Croisière 2015! #GivenchyBeauty > tinyurl.com/2015croisiere pic.twitter.com/tNfZpl5won