De Beers Diamond JewellersChargement...
De Beers Diamond Jewellers was born from a joint-venture between LVMH, the global leaders in luxury products, and the De Beers Group of Companies, the world’s leading diamond company founded in 1888. The House celebrates the encounter between the masterpiece of nature that is the diamond, and the art of fine jewelry. As the “jeweller of light”, the House uses its creativity, savoir-faire and expertise to showcase the natural brilliance of diamonds bringing light and femininity to each of their creations. As timeless emblems of purity and perfection, the collections and pieces created by De Beers Diamond Jewellers are powerful symbols that can be handed down through generations. Each creation is unique because it is designed to enhance the beauty of a diamond, a woman and an emotion. The style includes a resolutely contemporary note to reveal the full elegance of diamonds.
Radiating from the centre diamond, the motif of the Aria Collection artfully traces the movement of an elegant dancer. The diamond honours the female form capturing her beauty and grace. This choreography of light and spirited dance of the soul gives inspiration to the De Beers Aria Collection, which has become an icon of the brand.
De Beers individual selection process goes beyond the 4Cs to access the fire, life and brilliance of a diamond. The Fire of the diamond is the dispersion of light in the myriad of the diamond facets. The Life is the sparkle of the diamond. The Brilliance begins with the natural transparency of the diamond. It leads to the brightness of the diamond that captures the light and reflects it back to your eye. The character of each diamond is then showcased through each of its designs. The harmony of lines and shapes heightens the radiance of each diamond, enhancing the perfection of nature and allowing for maximum performance.
Only the most beautiful diamonds are selected by De Beers Diamond Jewellers and the House demonstrates this in each of its store with their unique diamond demonstrator, the Iris. The most brilliant diamonds have facets that shine simultaneously with the same intensity, creating a kaleidoscope of perfect harmony. To reveal the beauty of these precious diamonds, the Iris diffuses light through the diamond to enhance every single facet.
- 7,000 combinations available when creating an engagement ring using the For You, Forever service
- 10 years it took to collect the rough and polished diamonds for the Talisman collection
- 22 pieces in the new Aria Collection
De Beers Diamond Jewellers on social media
- My day is brighter when we are together ow.ly/Xy388 #1888MasterDiamonds #ColouredDiamonds pic.twitter.com/F6tg8oGE2W
- .@EmiliaFox dazzled in our jewellery at the #ESFilmAwards last night #Diamonds #Sparkle debeers.co.uk/high-jewellery pic.twitter.com/suq9jWCe3F
- Wishing you a Happy Lunar New Year filled with prosperity #LunarNewYear #YearoftheMonkey debeers.com pic.twitter.com/w8oZ94ewPX