- Develop talents and social responsibility
- Combine economic growth and respect for sustainability criteria
- Support an innovative sponsorship
- Work together to preserve the planet’s resources
The priority objectives of the Board of Directors, the strategic body of LVMH, are to increase the value of the company and defend its social interest. Its principal missions are to adopt the major strategies of the company and the Group, monitor the implementation of those strategies, verify the fair and accurate presentation of information about the company and the Group, and protect its corporate assets.
- 74% of women
- 925 social and/or environmental audits
- 85% of waste recovered