The guidelines below detail the data protection policy of the LVMH group with regard to personal data provided on its website.
The Group respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for our newsletters, press releases and recruitment messages. Consequently, we encourage you to read this policy carefully. This Data Protection policy applies to all personal data provided by you on our website.
2. Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of such data. You may exercise this right at any time by writing to the following address:
– For personal data provided in relation to the newsletter, press releases and document requests:
Protection des données personnelles LVMH
Direction de la Communication
22, avenue Montaigne
or via our contact form.
– For Personal data provided in relation to job opportunities and recruitment and the access to Binding Corporate Rules:
Protection des données personnelles (Recrutement)
Direction des Ressources Humaines
3, rue Bayard
or by e-mail to email@example.com
or via our contact form.
Please note: This address is dedicated exclusively to handling personal data issues. Requests for information regarding our recruitment policy, as well as any unsolicited employment applications, should not be sent to this address, as they will not be dealt with. For all information regarding recruitment and job opportunities, please go to: http://www.lvmh.com/talents.
3. Management of personal data by the company
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The company collects your personal data via its website for the following purposes only:
– managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases (subscribe/unsubscribe procedures),
– sending documents ordered via the website,
– sending information about the company and its activities as well as, subject to your consent, publicity or marketing information,
– handling your applications for job opportunities.
Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
3.2 Retention of data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected:
– Data collected for the purpose of managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases is retained for as long as your subscription remains active. We undertake to delete all data within a period of three months following cancellation of your subscription.
– We undertake to delete all data collected for the purpose of handling applications for job opportunities within a period of six months following the last update implemented by the candidate or by the Group company concerned by the job opportunity.
– Data collected in relation to document requests is retained only for the period of time required to send out the requested document.
3.3 Data recipients
LVMH is the recipient of the data.
However, by applying for a job opportunity via the page http://www.lvmh.com/work-with-us/job-offers, you acknowledge and expressly agree that your personal data will be used by LVMH, and the LVMH Group company concerned by the job opportunity for which you have applied, for the purpose of assessing your application and, where applicable, communicating with you. LVMH has put in place security and privacy measures at Group level to ensure an adequate level of data protection irrespective of the geographical location of the Group company that is the recipient of the data (inside or outside the European Union). To this end, the LVMH Group has implemented Binding Corporate Rules available on request at the above email address. In addition, you acknowledge and accept that, for the purpose of handling your recruitment application, LVMH may send your data to external recruitment consultancies. In any event, your express and specific consent for the sending of your data to such recruitment consulting firms will be requested in the data collection form.
LVMH will only send your personal data to a third party if:
– You have given us your prior approval to share such information,
– LVMH has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the service you have requested,
– LVMH is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
For the purposes of technical management of the storage of your personal data in accordance with our recruitment policy, your data will be stored on a centralized basis on servers hosted by our provider, based in the United Kingdom.
LVMH’s job opportunities site is hosted by the following provider:
Milton Keynes data center for Lumesse
Milton Keynes MK14 6LB
3.4 Data security and privacy
LVMH has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The technical and organizational security measures implemented, in particular with regard to information systems, are compliant with the state of the art.
However, the company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
4. "Send to a friend" functionality
You can send information that you find interesting to your friends via the envelope icon at the bottom of the screen on our website. You will be asked to complete the following fields: first name, last name and email address. We will also ask you to provide the email address of your friend, to enable us to send them the information. We only collect this data for the purpose of sending your email. Sender and/or recipient data is not saved or recorded.
6. Changes to Data Protection Policy
LVMH may make changes to its Data Protection Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such changes, either via a special message on our website, or via a customized notice, for example when we send out newsletters.