Internships, apprenticeships and VIE
LVMH is a stimulating organization and offers career perspectives within an ecosystem of over 70 exceptional Houses in Europe, the United States and Asia.
Internships, apprenticeships and VIE (international business volunteering) are part of its pre-hire approach. These are opportunities for students to acquire significant professional experience in the high-quality goods sector, while putting their theoretical knowledge into practice.
Interns, apprentices and young graduates are quickly given responsibilities and benefit from hands-on managers with high standards. These high standards measure up to the exceptional character of the Group and its Houses, for which we are looking for pragmatic, rigorous, creative and passionate profiles.
When the mission has been completed, an internship review is carried out. This is an opportunity to take stock of the intern’s professional plans and to prepare the ground for possible future employment.
LVMH Talent Days
As with the Journée Particulières, LVMH Talent Days are designed to present the Group’s key métiers to students. If you are chosen from a select group of schools and MBA courses, you will be able to learn more about the LVMH world, as well as the jobs which are key to our Group’s development. Alumni networks bring together graduates from these schools internally, and welcome students from their respective establishments. LVMH Talent Days are organized around four themes: LVMH Retail Day to learn about retail métiers, LVMH Engineer Day to discover engineering métiers, LVMH Passport to the Arts, designed for Chinese students and LVMH Rendez-Vous, designed for MBA students.
The LVMH group attends company forums at the many higher education institutes to promote its internship, apprenticeship and VIE offers or its new graduate openings. It fosters special relationships with universities, schools and prestigious MBA programs, in France and overseas:
The LVMH group has also developed close partnerships with some establishments:
- ESSEC: LVMH Chair, the longest-standing program worldwide specifically dedicated to luxury brand management
- HEC Paris: LVMH “General Management and Retail Excellence” chair, launching in 2016
- Bocconi University: partnership in luxury brand management
- CEMS: block seminar, business projects, skills seminars for international students
- Centrale Paris: Supply Chain chair partly sponsored by LVMH
- Singapore Management University: LVMH-SMU Asia Luxury Brand Research Initiative
- Central Saint Martins: design projects, internships, collaborations
- Parsons: executive training, joint educational programs, custom-tailored recruitment events
- MBA programs: collaborations with INSEAD, Harvard Business School, London Business School, Wharton School, Stanford
|Our campus action calendar|
|10/30/2015||Sciences Po||Forum Sciences Po|
|11/06-07/2015||CEMS||CEMS Career Fair|
|11/19/2015||EMLyon||Luxury Day @ EMLyon|
|01/22/2016||ESCP Europe||Forum ESCP Europe|
|02/08/2016||Bocconi||Bocconi&Jobs abroad Paris|
LVMH, employer of choice
In 2015, yet again, the main studies focusing on company attractiveness placed LVMH in first position.
LVMH stands out from the rest, as for the tenth consecutive year it has been listed as the most attractive employer for students from prestigious business and management schools in Universum France rankings. This ranking is based on feedback from more than 34,000 students from 112 higher education institutions.
For the seventh year running, Trendence has ranked the LVMH group as the most attractive employer for students from business schools.
L’Institut des Métiers d’Excellence
In 2014, LVMH created l’Institut des Métiers d’Excellence (IME), a professional training program which allows the Group to ensure that its savoir-faire is transmitted, while valuing the careers of craftsmanship and design métiers among younger generations. IME provides certified training through vocational cooperative contracts which are paid for by the Group’s own Houses.
For each course, students follow a program which combines technical and theoretical teaching at school, experience in workshops of the various Houses in the Group, and meetings with the Group’s master artisans and designers.
The Institut’s training courses are designed with recognized learning partners:
- CAP (Certificate of Professional Aptitude) in the art and technique of jewelry at the Paris school of jewelry (BJOP). The internship is completed at Chaumet and Louis Vuitton.
- CAP in dressmaking at the School of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne (ECSCP). The internship is completed at Dior Couture, Louis Vuitton, Le Bon Marché, Kenzo and Givenchy.
- CAP in leather goods with the Compagnons du Devoir. The internship is completed at Louis Vuitton and Moynat.
L’Institut des Métiers d’Excellence is the only training program that works in association with leading educational establishments to award state-recognized diplomas and promote access to employment for young people by valuing cooperative education in the fields of craftsmanship and design.