university & MBA initiatives
LVMH has for many years cultivated partnerships with top universities and MBA programs. The Group and its companies are widely recognized as preferred employers in global league tables such as Universum, which named LVMH the "preferred employer among business school students" in France in 2012.
LVMH is present at jobs forums organized by target schools to promote internships, apprenticeships, France’s VIE international volunteer program, and positions for recent graduates. The Group has forged special relationships with prestigious schools and MBA programs around the world, including:
- art, fashion and design schools (Institut Français de la Mode, Saint Martins, Parsons, etc.)
- business schools (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP, EM Lyon, EDHEC)
- engineering schools (Polytechnique, Mines, Ponts, Centrale, ENSAM, etc.)
- MBA programs (Harvard, INSEAD, HEC, IMD, etc.)
The Group enjoys particularly close relations with several leading schools:
- ESSEC: LVMH Chair in luxury marketing created in 1991;
- Bocconi: Luxury Business Management Track, created in 2010 and overseen by Bulgari;
- CEMS/HEC: orientation seminar for international students, business projects;
- Sciences Po: scholarships for students from French overseas regions, conferences.
LVMH also organizes special events with selected students from target schools. These programs give the students a chance to learn more about Group companies and :
- LVMH Retail Day provides a "tour" of retail positions;
- LVMH Engineer Day focuses on engineering jobs;
- LVMH Passport to the Arts, a program for Chinese students;
- LVMH Rendez-Vous for selected MBA students.