Targets for 2023, 2026 and 2030
- 2023: New circular services (repairs, upcycling, etc.).
- 2026: Packaging: zero plastic from virgin fossil oil.
- 2030: 100% of our new products will result from sustainable.
2030: 100% of our strategic supply chains will integrate dedicated traceability systems.
- 2026: 100% of strategic raw materials certified to standards guaranteeing the preservation of ecosystems and water resources.
- 2030: 5 million hectares (50,000 sq. km.) of flora and fauna habitat restored and/or preserved.
- 2026: Reduce greenhouse gases from energy consumption at our sites and stores by 50% (baseline 2019).
- 2026: 100% renewable or low-carbon energy at sites and stores.
- 2030: Reduce and/or avoid by 55% GHG emissions linked to Scope 3 (raw materials and transport) per unit of added value.
Further information can be found in the 2020 Social and Environmental Responsibility report