The Campaign is based on a keyhole metaphor which entices the general public to step behind the scenes of the Houses and discover their secrets.Download the press kit
The 4th edition focuses on a strong international dimension,
new Houses and added iconic venues:
- RIMOWA headquarters in Cologne, Germany;
- BENEFIT COSMETICS headquarters, San Francisco;
- CHANDON CALIFORNIA, COLGIN CELLARS and NEWTON VINEYARD in California
- SEPHORA boutiques across the United States;
- MERCIER cellars in Epernay, Champagne region, France;
- CAPE MENTELLE, Australia and CLOUDY BAY, New Zealand;
- TERRAZAS de Los Andes vineyard, Argentina;
- ROYAL VAN LENT shipyard, The Netherlands;
- New SAMARITAINE construction site, Paris;
- New HENNESSY Pont Neuf factory, Cognac;
- T FONDACO DEI TEDESCHI, Venice – the first DFS European branch;
And many, many more!
Wines & Spirits
Fashion & Leather Goods
Perfumes & Cosmetics
Watches & Jewelry
a series of podcasts
Visitors to this year’s Journées Particulières will enjoy a fully-immersive experience: a series of podcasts of quiet conversations and acoustics will guide visitors to meet the designers and artisans behind the Group’s Houses.
The Journées Particulières will be rolled out online before, during and after the event, to encourage interaction and experience sharing.