About This Opportunity
Thank you for your interest in the Digital Media and Innovation Manager (or Coordinator) position at LVMH Group in Japan. As this position requires full fluency in English, the job description below is only available in English. Please note fluency in Japanese is also necessary to apply.
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Japan K.K. is Looking for a Digital Media and Innovation Manager (or Coordinator, depending on your level of experience).
In this role, you will lead or assist to fully drive digital initiatives for the LVMH Group. You will also be responsible for training / support from digital media strategy to execution with the assistance of our agency partner. You will be responsible or help partnerships with key digital media. Another important task will be manage extensive reporting needs with agency partner and LVMH HQ. Includes budgets, deal statuses, competitive surveys, financial reports.
Your communication skills both in English and Japanese and professionalism will be valuable when working with a diverse range of departments and external partners.
Report to: Media Coordination and Research Director (for those who are Manager level) or Media Manager (for those who are Coordinator level), LVMH Japan
(Closely working with LVMH Media APAC Digital Director)
- Guide the Maison and agency to deploy best-in-class digital strategy/implementation across LVMH Maisons.
- Lead or assist in digital training & up-skilling of LVMH Maisons, together with Media partners and agency.
- Oversee and benchmark digital performance, and deployment of measurement frameworks for LVMH Maisons.
- Lead and/or coordinate different digital projects. (Programmatic, Ad Verification, Ad serving etc.)
- Establish relationship with Key digital media partners. In some cases, develop special deal with them directly, especially with local partners. (Price, Information sharing, Training etc.)
- Lead or support with digital negotiation process - including reviewing agency reports / documents, managing timeline of internal / external deliverables related to the Group negotiations. Challenge to acquire the best deal with media partners until last minute.
- Monitor the new digital trends, propose the key trends to be shared with Maisons and Media team.
- Be the interface of HQ LVMH Media Digital team based in Paris and Shanghai. Support the team in managing digital activity of the Group in Japan.
- Manage extensive reporting needs with agency partner and LVMH HQ. Includes budgets, deal statuses, competitive surveys, financial reports.
- Any other duties you may be instructed to carry out by your management at global and local level from time to time that are reasonably within the scope of your job description and work capabilities.
- Digital savvy with 5+ years' experience in digital.
- Fundamental understanding toward both Global and Japanese business culture
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, managing complexity and challenges.
- Strong communication skills, excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Confidence and proficiency in presentation.
- Fluent Japanese language skills are needed plus English must be advanced level.
- Collaborative spirit, and willingness to help and share.
- An abiding passion for the luxury sector and for LVMH Maisons.
- A desire to relentlessly improve the work for LVMH Maisons.
- Emotional intelligence. Mentally matured.
- Integrity with every stakeholder of the LVMH Group Maisons, media partners, and agency