MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Fresh is looking for skilled 3D designers to join the Global and North America Visual Merchandising and Store Design (VMSD) teams. With strong 3D rendering abilities, the 3D designers will be responsible for supporting in the development and execution for visual merchandising design for point-of-sale, supporting all project phases from ideation to execution to post roll-out. The 3D designers will collaborate with the VMSD teams, as well as cross functional partners such as Global Marketing, North America Trade Marketing, and Creative.
- Complete 3D renderings and relevant schematic drawings of environment and animations
- Concept, create and deliver strong design solutions to support in-store Visual Merchandising and Marketing initiatives such as fixture graphics, store signage, gondolas, end caps and display.
- Create and own all guidelines for seasonal and core updates to communicate concepts effectively to the markets and cross functional teams.
- Support creation of briefs and mock-ups for internal concept development and review
- Understand how to adapt designs across channels and various markets.
- Partner with cross-functional global teams for creation of channel and market specific graphics and copy/language.
- Ability to comprehend and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support all project phases from ideation to in-store execution and post-roll-out support.
- Time manage all design projects including scheduling reviews to ensure important deadlines are met.
- Present ideas and participate in key brainstorms/meetings
- BFA Graphic Design or Industrial Design
- 3 years of 3D design experience in visual merchandising, event design, or interior design.
- Highly Skilled in Sketch-Up or comparable program
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas through 3D renderings.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Office Suite.
- Knowledge of in-store execution, understanding of die-lines, type-safeties, lives and trim.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal, to share and communicate strategy.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience in luxury beauty or fashion retail preferred.
Based in New York, NY.