Accessories Business Unit Product Marketing Senior Manager
Supervise and coordinate Marketing Product Strategy to develop the Accessories collections according to Brand Image and Positioning and to deliver business objectives in terms of revenues and margins.
- Develop the Product Marketing Strategy and the Marketing brief to define the Product Portfolio, the new collection structure, price, cost target, margin, expected revenues, etc.
- Manage product Life Cycle, defining phase-in and phase-out strategy (new items, carry over, obsolete items)
- Ensure Market and Competition analysis including market trends, competitor's strengths/weaknesses and competitive advantages and continuous collection performance across markets and nationalities.
- Manage and plan the deliveries of collection in order to guarantee impact, adequate rhythm of collection messages and sales results in line with sales forecasts every month.
- Act as key player in the PD Process and Product Meetings, ensuring the respect of the brief and monitoring progress development of the collection.
- Define distribution channels for new products and closely work with Merchandising to define the appropriate assortment, as well as the mandatory buying.
- Supervise and coordinate the attributes of competence of the product record; creation of the necessary documentation for the "Open to Buy" sessions of direct stores and Business Partners
- Collect and monitor in a structured way the feedback on the collection and products, during the "Open to Buy" purchase sessions and after the delivery and presentation of the new product to the market in the network of direct stores.
- Define product presentation guidelines for the collection in the showroom and at the POS with Visual Merchandising.
- Define complete strategies for launching a new product by involving and coordinating strategically relevant marketing levers (Communication, Interior Design, Visual Merchandising and Training).
- Ensure sales forecast provisioning for novelties to Demand Planning (Supply Chain) and monitor sales results after the launch.
- Supports Demand planning with stock management and supports the obsolescence reduction through ad hoc channels plans.
- Define Base Retail Price and support the Central Pricing Unit in the development of the International Pricing List to ensure consistency in the market.
- Support the presentation of the new collections to the Markets (Showroom and Roadshows).
- Align other functions to be informed, during the development of the collection and throughout the year.
- Create, each month, for the sales force the training material to emphasize the collection strategy, styling and maximize market accelerations during KCPs, ensuring maximum synergy with any "capsules" developed ad-hoc.
- Support Sales Training providing contents on products and participate, when needed, to training programs.
- Manages product managers on the various categories.
- Knowledge of Leather Goods and Accessories business and fashion industry (trends, competitors, dynamics).
- Strong product sensitivity skills, fashion oriented
- Product Marketing techniques
- Awareness of the main phases and critical points of the Product Development process
- Budget management
- Project management skills
- Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- IT Applications (ERP/SAP, BW, Office)
- Luxury sensibilty and curiosity about discovering new trends
- Customer Orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Operational Effectiveness
- Excellence Orientation
- Role Competences (strategic vision, leadership, drive, decision making, team building and development, etc.)
The positiion will mainly interface with:
- Designers, External industry experts and influencers, stylist, fashion consultants.
- Product Development
- Supply Chain (Demand Planning), Central and Local Merchandising
- Retail Performance & Training
- Global Marketing & Communication
- Local Marketing departments
Location: based in Florence or to be Milan based with frequent travel to Florence