Responsible for providing on-site retail sales support to Account Executives in the market area assigned. Support achieved through hands-on selling to customers, continual training and motivation of Beauty Stylists, and assisting the Account Executive in planning and executing all special event programs and follow-up training of Beauty Stylists.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Responsible for retail sell-thru and execution of promotional programs in retail accounts under Account Executive direction.
- Support Account Executive in recruiting, engaging, and motivating in-store personnel and Selling Specialists.
- Partner with Education Department to provide new and ongoing product and sales training to in-store staff including new programs, suggestive selling techniques, and client registration programs.
- Train on selling through overstocks and discontinued items by looking at the stock control book and determining slow-selling items or products that are under-performing relative to other accounts.
- Execute all visual plans in territory for generic and promotional events programmed with the account and Dior.
- Responsible for client registration specifics, working with Beauty Stylists, encouraging and assisting in updating customer files, writing notes and making telephone calls to customers, and for any other administrative service.
- Responsible for productivity evaluations for all in-store staff in territory on a monthly basis.
- Maintain Dior counter image (cleanliness, effective use of merchandising units, proper placement of product lines, etc.).
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of prestige beauty sales experience
- Prior experience as Business Manager, Sales and/or Training
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Achievement oriented
- Solid business acumen and good financial aptitude
- Leadership presence
- Multifunctional with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to drive and maintain valid driver's license