This position is responsible for the growth and maintenance of new and existing wholesale accounts. The function's key objective is to drive sell in/out via customer service initiatives that support LOEWE's strategic and daily business targets.
Area Commercial Performance:
- Build highly collaborative relationships with internal cross-functional partners (Merchandising, Retail, HR, Marketing, Store Development, Visual Merchandising)
- Develop relationships with external business teams (Wholesale partners, Buyers, Planning, Store ops and Management Teams)
- Participate in closing orders 6 x year for Mens and Women's Buying Sessions to ensure seamless order process. This includes: Processing/entering notes & orders after buying session, sending order receipts & order confirmations to clients, reviewing orders and timely communication of cancellations.
- Prepare premarket analysis and business agendas for buying session appointments.
- Organize buying sessions schedule and runway show lists to ensure partner attendance.
- Compile performance reports on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis. Analyze results and take appropriate actions in a timely manner. Forecast growth and identify opportunities/risks on a department, region and door level.
- Partner with customer service on full scope of order management to ensure timely allocation & shipping. This includes: EDI's, POs, RTV's, order entry and weekly distributions.
- Review delivery plans and manage replenishment of carryover/permanents in line with sales and MOS targets.
- Monitor shipping status and communicate to respective vendors and buyers on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Finance department on chargebacks and allowances
- Proces quality claims/ensuring the best service for our partners and their clients
- Partner with marketing on sample trafficking and communication
- Partner with VM on activations and communicating seasonal merchandise directives to distribution.
- Regular visits to key local markets to perform product knowledge seminars; ensure visual display standards are met and promote brand awareness.
- Support DSA network and store teams across USA and Canada - including monthly business recaps, weekly touch bases, and product knowledge materials.
- Minimum 3 years of Fashion buying and/or wholesale experience- (including internship experience)
- Strong knowledge of retail business and markets
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and/or changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT, Skypad and JOOR
- Excellent organizational skills and keen eye for detail
- Able to travel up to 15% of time if necessary