- Define sell out objectives and action plan to reach by store and the entire region (specially department stores in Central America)
- Define, in agreement with the area manager, the action plan sell out on the region
- Assure, together with clients (brand manager/buyer) the correct situation for the agreed basics (assortment, stock, visual merchandising)
- Assure, together with clients (brand manager/buyer) the perfect execution of the animation plan (preparation, execution, ex-post analysis)
- Report to the Area Manager and Regional Marketing about Guerlain Launches and Animation feedback as well as competitor's activities.
- Collaborate in building the top door plan with the Area Manager
- Revision of prices - analysis relative to the competition ensuring proper price positioning in the market.
- Communicate to buyers and brand manager's future discontinue products and action plan
- Work with merchandising department to ensure guidelines are respected and animations are completed on time and within defined budgets.
- Revised with Area Manager and Retail Coordinator the catalog that are the best for both of the region when forecasting the looks and novelties.
- Sell out evolution / Market Share performance
- Average sales per door
- Fluent Spanish, English, French a plus.
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office application suite, especially Excel
- Extraordinary level of attention to detail
- Excellent organization
- Knowledge/understanding of retail environments desirable
- Strong initiative, customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and implement strategically as well as tactically with superior organizational and decision making skills to complete tasks on time and on budget.
- 12 months contract
- 50% traveling and going to pos in the Caribbean and Central America region.