Reporting to the Director of Wholesale, the Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Supporting all men's and women's product categories to achieve seasonal and annual sales targets at wholesale (sell-in) and retail (sell-out).
- Creating and implementing innovative wholesale initiatives to grow Fendi's ranking in top doors.
- Supporting Director of Wholesale in management of Latin American franchisees.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Establish strong relationships and regular communication with Buyers, Store Managers, and DSAs for:
- The proactive and regular monitoring of full price selling performance to meet/exceed mutually agreed upon expectations for margin, volume and sell-through.
- Optimization of product selection to ensure the final assortment meets the needs of each market and establishes competitive product presentation, brand presence on every floor.
- Strategizing and implementing brand and wholesale key initiatives within each point of sale to elevate the brand position.
Market (locally and internationally):
As an extension of the luxury brand experience, the Account Executive must own, manage and execute well organized buying and selling campaigns, appointment schedules and strong product presentations/materials.
Cross Functional Communication:
- Wholesale Teams: Collaborate and communicate with FNA wholesale team regarding brand strategy and opportunities for enhanced synergy across categories.
- Support Account Managers in developing, aligning, and communicating seasonal brand messages.
- Work closely with supply chain and customer service teams on the execution of the order entry process, timely communication of order confirmations to clients, and expediting the EDI process for timely deliveries.
- Monitor in-season shipping in collaboration with logistics team to ensure cancellation deadlines are met and regularly provide shipping recaps to clients to manage inventory flow.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Focused on achieving sales targets within each point of distribution requires regular analysis of fiscal, seasonal and annual purchases and full price selling on a weekly basis.
- Deliver monthly and seasonal analysis of the business to senior management.
- As the brand expert, the Account Executive will be responsible for monitoring and reporting sales trends by market, account, category, price segmentation, etc.
Point of Sale Training and Communication:
- Proactively plan and conduct regular training clinics, conference calls, summits and conclaves with client partners at corporate and store levels.
- Develop, create and distribute seasonal product books, brand messages and editorial coverage to network and buying offices.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives with accounts to support client investments and align messaging with brand communication strategy.
The Account Executive will develop strong in-store relationships with visual merchandising teams and communicate wholesale specific visual merchandising standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in Luxury. Wholesale experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Customer focused approach.
- Curious, flexible, and open-minded attitude.
- High Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Foreign languages: Italian or French preferred.
The position requires 20% of travel.