MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for executing the business strategies as developed by Corporate. They will oversee the development of the Guerlain brand at the retail sales level within an assigned territory.
Role will cover 19 Specialty Doors with a volume of $3.5M.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Execution of Account Strategy by:
· Achieve established retail and net sales goals as set forth by Corporate.
· Build a network of high-performing Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists.
· Recruit, hire, coach, and motivate Beauty Consultants to achieve established sales goals.
· Maintain Selling Specialist spending within budget provided.
· Work with retail store management in the proper planning and execution of product launches, promotions, and special events.
· Implement the corporate merchandising guidelines to ensure the company's brand image at point of sale at all times.
· Negotiate with store personnel to gain space and improve locations for all product categories at the beauty counter, women's fragrance counter, and the men's bar.
· Partner with the Education Department in the training and development of Beauty Stylists.
· Follow corporate guidelines and maintaining T/E expenses within budget provided.
· Perform all other job-related activities.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- College degree required
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting and selecting top-performing Beauty Advisors, in addition to multi-door sell through experience
- Computer programs proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and manage a high-performing team