Moet Hennessy Korea aims at making our commercial organization agile and efficient to deliver on our promises to shaping change, cultural and operational transformation. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities.
This position will be reporting to Supervisor, Out of Seoul and the primary focus will be generating volume & profit growth and increasing brand visibility. Also it is pivotal to develop and maintain our business strategy and growth with all outlets and partners assigned in Greater Seoul area.
- Achieve individual sales target/objective.
- Explore the new outlets and expand brand distribution network.
- Handle purchasing orders and deliveries with Customer service team
- Call on and be responsible for the quality service to major customers assigned by the Manager
- Maintain an accurate, updated Business Supporter database
- Evaluate the outlet coverage, call frequencies and cycles constantly and propose to the Manager any changes as necessary
- Propose promotion plan and venue
- Work closely with Brand Managers/Customer marketing to evaluate methods to improve promotions effectiveness and operational efficiencies
- Ensure maximum facings and display of the Company's core brands at the outlets
- Intensify the brand visibility in the outlets through impact and quality merchandising
- Monitor retail pricing in each outlet and updating the system
- Monitor competitors' activities including pricing and placing
Professional experience & know how
- 4-5 years relevant sales experience gained from companies with organizational complexity and multicultural business environment
- Possessing industry experience in Wine & Spirits, FMCG, Consumer or Luxury Goods will be highly desirable
Technical & management skills
- Can drive and be available domestic trip
- Strong commercial and data-driven mindset with strategic planning, managing P&L and analyzing financial data
- Communicate effectively and to project subject knowledge with confidence - both within and without the organization.
- Good organizer and able to plan and prioritize task effectively.
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Good networking, influencing, and communication skills with customers
- Consultative selling with good sense of marketing
- Good presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Proactive and creative
- Commercially savvy
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Quick in response, responsible and attentive to details
- Customer and consumer focused and result oriented
- Fluent in Korean is a MUST; Good in English and other language will be advantage