Main Job Objective:
Responsible for executing the business strategies developed by Corporate through overseeing the development of the Acqua di Parma brand at the retail sales level within an assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Execute Account Strategy by:
- Achieving established retail sales goals. Assisting in the achievement of the net sales goals.
- Enforcing clienteling standards and KPIs.
- Negotiating with store personnel to gain space and improve locations for all product categories at counters Recruiting, hiring, scheduling, and managing Sales Staff to assist in the achievement of sales goals. This responsibility also includes proper budget management.
- Implementing the corporate merchandising guidelines to ensure the Acqua di Parma brand image at point of sale at all times.
- Working with each account in planning and execution of product launches, promotions, and special events.
- Building a network of high-performing Beauty Consultants and managing their productivity
- Partnering with the Education Director in the training and development of all Beauty Consultants.
- Providing the sales team with necessary information for the account's monthly business report including information on new product launches, promotions, and special events.
- Gathering of competitors' information including best practices and ideas for events, products, and general suggestions for improvement
- Providing monthly updates (including pictures) on each location.
- All other job-related activities.
Principal Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes required:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in retail sales, recruiting, managing, and motivating teams
- Strong relationships and experience in working with major Departments Stores and key specialty stores
- Strong leaderships skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly adapt
- Excellent communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative but also as part of small team
- Able to suggest ideas and solutions and implement them
- Able to travel and work weekends as needed (retail schedule)