Main Job Objective
Responsible for executing the business strategies as developed by Corporate. This position will oversee the development of the Guerlain brand and the rollout of the new Guerlain Parfumeur concept within Department stores (Saks, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Bergdorf Goodman) in an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Execution of Account Strategy by:
Retail sales and account management:
- Achieve established retail and net sales goals as set forth by Corporate.
- Perform sales analysis and propose actions for improvement. Follow competition trends.
- Work with retail store management in the proper planning and execution of product launches, promotions, and special events.
- Negotiate with store personnel to gain space and improve locations for all product categories at the beauty counter, women's fragrance counter, and the men's bar.
- Implement the corporate merchandising guidelines to ensure the company's brand image at point of sale at all times.
- Build a network of high-performing Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists.
- Recruit, hire, coach, and motivate Beauty Consultants to achieve established sales goals.
- Partner with the Education Department in the training and development of Beauty Advisors in line with the ambition of Guerlain elevated Client experience.
- Endorse the role as an ambassador of the Guerlain Parfumeur concept and contribute to the continuous improvement of the concept with a test and learn approach
- Give regular feedback to the stakeholders of the project and contribute to share best practices with the community of others stores
- Act as a Business Developer creating and growing the Guerlain client base
- Propose and implement Clienteling and CRM activations.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- College degree required
- 5+ years of experience in retail and team management in Beauty industry in addition to multi-door sell through experience
- Computer programs proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Each Account Executive works from a home office (one day per week)
- Travel varies by territory and can be extensive
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives