The Account Executive is responsible for executing the business strategies as developed by the Regional Sales VP/RSD/Market Planning Executive. They oversee the development of the Christian Dior brands at the retail sales level within an assigned territory. In certain areas they also have net sales responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Execution of Account Strategy by:
- Achievement of established retail and net sales goals as set forth by the VP Sales and Regional Sales Director.
- Ensuring the proper usage of the Daily Business Record, Retailer Client Systems and Business Planner.
- Recruiting, hiring, and motivating of Beauty Stylists to achieve established sales goals.
- Recruiting, hiring, scheduling and managing of Selling Specialists to assist in the achievement of sales goals. The responsibility also includes proper budget management.
- Working with the appropriate store personnel in the proper planning and execution of product launches, promotions, and special events.
- Implementing the corporate merchandising guidelines to insure the company's brand image at point of sale at all times.
- Negotiating with store personnel to gain space and improve locations for all product categories at the beauty counter, women's fragrance counter and the men's bar.
- Providing NYO with updates for the account profile book including changes to space, location, and staffing.
- Assisting the Education Department in the training and development of all Beauty Stylist while maintaining constant and productive communication/partnerships with the Education Managers.
- All other job related activities.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- College Degree preferred
- Two years field sales experience or retail fragrance/cosmetics buying experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Achievement oriented
- Solid business acumen and good financial aptitude
- Leadership presence
- Multifunctional with strong organizational skills.
- Computer proficient
- Must be able to drive and maintain valid driver's license