MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE:
Responsible for executing the business strategies as developed by the Regional Sales Director. The Account Executive will oversee the development of the Christian Dior brands at the retail sales level within an assigned territory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve established retail and net sales goals as set forth by the Regional Sales Director.
- Build a network of high-performing Beauty Stylists and Selling Specialists.
- Recruit, hire, coach, motivate Beauty Stylists and Selling Specialists to achieve established sales goals.
- Maintain Selling Specialist spending within budget provided.
- Work with retail store management in the proper planning and execution of product launches, promotions, and special events.
- Implement the corporate merchandising guidelines to insure the company's brand image at point of sale at all times.
- Negotiate with store personnel to gain space and improve locations for all product categories at the counter.
- Partner with the Education Department in the training and development of Beauty Stylists.
- Follow corporate guidelines and maintain T/E expenses within budget provided.
- Each Account Executive works from a home office (one day per week).
- Travel varies by territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- College degree required
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting and selecting top-performing Beauty Stylists, in addition to sell-through experience in a multi-door role
- Computer programs proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and manage high-performing teams