- Global leader in luxury champagne, wines & spirits
- Committed to the career advancement and development of our talents
- Be part of a culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion
Moët Hennessy New Zealand now has an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented and driven individual to join our dynamic team as Account Manager, based in Auckland. Reporting to our National Channel Manager - New Zealand, this role will focus on the continuous growth of on premise and off premise sales channels across the entire brand portfolio.
Exceptional Brands that Each Cultivate Their Own Uniqueness
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Glenmorangie, Belvedere and Hennessy are just some of the world renowned LVMH wines and spirit brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs complemented by our "local" icon Cloudy Bay, which shares a unique character and a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy, these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.
"Our 23 Houses are all inspired by the same spirit of perfection, shaped by the ongoing quest for innovation they pursue daily, from production and marketing to distribution, in order to continually strengthen the appeal and reputation of our brands." Philippe Schaus, CEO of Moët Hennessy.
YOUR PROFILE - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Your Profile - Skills & Experience Required
To be successful in this role you will have proven ability to:
- Deliver commercial objectives and grow market share by achieving allocated monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing accounts, as well as prospect new account opportunities to develop incremental business.
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences through creative and tailor-made interactions.
- Be an Ambassador of brands through strong product knowledge and exceptional storytelling.
- Regular callage and account management on an existing database of on and off premise customers
- Drive distribution and listings of Moët Hennessy brands
- Develop and implement brand specific activities and animations within accounts.
- Monitor and analyse competitor trends, communicating feedback to the sales team.
- Monitor and manage credit and payment collections, ensuring key databases are current and accurate.
At Moët Hennessy we believe in leading from the front and embodying our five values in everything that we do. To be part of the team, you will enjoy building partnerships with our customers and driving business outcomes, whilst demonstrating a passion for the wines and spirits industry. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders with elegance and integrity to achieve business wins. You will enjoy working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and insight of past experiences and new learnings, with an engaging personality and a spirit of conquest approach to work and life. You are an individual that appreciates the finer things in life but acknowledges that all things must be practiced with epicureanism in mind.
BENEFITS & EVP
Benefits & EVP
Moët Hennessy is part of the LVMH Group and shares the commitment to the advancement of exceptional talents both locally and internationally. As an organisation we believe that people make the difference and as such, we are committed to creating the future movers and shakers of tomorrow through a broad range of training and development opportunities and mentoring programs.
As a business we are also committed to shaping an organisation of inclusion and diversity, with flexible working and agile work practices that empower our people to excel in what they do. We reward our teams with competitive packages and benefits including product and travel allowances, along with peer recognition awards celebrating our successes.
Moët Hennessy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore, please send through your CV today. Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.