To manage and develop the HIA's and non HIA's in the sector to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources.
- Develop a network of contacts within accounts as well as the London on-trade to maximize brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- Use the above network to gain first mover advantage with new openings and opportunities.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve brand plans and company sales objectives.
- Secure portfolio brand presence with new openings, applying the right levels of investment and resources.
- Implement brand plans through effective and creative execution of consumer activations within outlets.
- Implement rate of sale mechanisms at key times of the year to maximize volume return.
- Identify opportunities and recommend action for new brand initiatives.
- Maintain and reinforce Moët Hennessy as the category leader in the London Night Channel in terms of volume, brand activation, and visibility.
- Manage and control personal and brand related budgets and resources to optimum effect within agreed guidelines.
- Use sales reporting systems to plan, monitor, report, and analyze business performance against plan.
- Gather and use comprehensive competitor information.
- Deliver excellent training and education where necessary.
- Become an ambassador for Moët Hennessy brands in the London Night Channel.
Education: Graduate-level education
Languages: English (fluent), another international language is plus
Professional experience & know how:
- Thorough understanding of On Trade sector
- Good knowledge of Wines and Spirits industry
- Proven account management experience
- Sales development
- High energy and winning spirit
- Driving sales and relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Strategic thinker
- Customer Focus
- Motivating Others
- Relationship Building
- Luxury mindset
- International experience
- Drive for Results/Perseverance
- Balance personal and professional relationships in the sector
- Extremely high work ethic, as self-motivation and drive are crucial to the role
- Integrity and Trust