The Account Manager will manage our on trade and off trade accounts in the region, implementing the commercial strategy and the promotional activities. What responsibilities will you have? Build successful relationships with the trade accounts, and in accordance with the Commercial strategy: - negotiate and follow up the implementation of the sales conditions and promotional activities - optimise the visibility and the image of MH Philippines products in line with the strategies established per channel and per client - identify new opportunities for growth. Act as a strong and enthusiast Brand Ambassador, with a focus on brand promotion and brand education. Obtain, analyse and report quantitative and qualitative data. In collaboration with the Brand Manager, prepare Promotional Plans per period for each client, maximising ROI for the brand.
- Experience in the Wines & Spirits industry Strong commercial acumen, with a successful track record in dealing with key accounts
- Good command of spoken and written English and Tagalog is necessary.
- At least 2 years' experience in Sales and /or marketing in luxury industry, wines and spirits, FMCG industries.
- Knowledge of Supermarket distribution is required.
- Some wine and spirit knowledge advantage with ability to develop competency.
- Selling and negotiation skills with ability to develop competency
- Business and analytical acumen necessary with ability to develop competency.
- Self-starter, has a high sense of integrity and trustworthy.
- Ability to plan, organise and implement. Highly motivated to succeed.
- An ability to build and leverage relationships with customers supported by proven negotiations skills capability.
- Willing to relocate. Willing to travel. Must be able to work late is need.
- Excellent management of the Point of Sale Knowledge of the Filipino market
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environments
- Excellent analytical skills (reading and creating reports, budgets, figures etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Distribution :
* Maximise distribution of MH wines and spirit brands in assigned area and channels.
* Optimise brand presence of key production in the On trade and Off trade channel through effective merchandising inputs.
* Maximise business opportunities of all key Moet Hennessy brands.
* Implement promotions set up by marketing team for key brands.
* Proactively and continuously review and develop brands in the most cost effective manner.
* Provide constant feedback and evaluation to Sales Manager and Marketing Manager and Managing Director.
* Optimise use of POS Materials in relevant trade accounts.
* In conjunction with brand manager, take part in PR Events, Cultural Dinners or Tasting sessions as an expert-speaker and deliver brand messages to target audience, in particular to help the institutional decision makers increase brand awareness.
* Develop and maintain amicable working relationships with distributor's sales persons.
* In conjunction with distributors's sales persons, manage and improve performance of assigned trade accounts.
* To ensure distributor's sales persons maintain stock inventory, control and stock forecast for outlet assigned.
* Fulfil sales related target set by the Sales Manager.
* Provide timely and accurate data for the monthly sales depletion by sub distributors, market environment and trend and market intelligence.
* Connect with various Brand ambassadors on periodic intervals to ensure timely development of action plans to capitalise on new opportunities.
- Business Development:
* Identify opportunities related to wines and spirits and collaborate with MHPI Sales and Marketing teams to develop action plans to capitalise on the identified opportunities.
* Develop partnerships to promote MHPI brands and generate sales of the MHPI portfolio, with more focus on the Prestige Brands.