To manage and develop and prospect the indirect, and direct, on premise accounts in the South West to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources. To deliver objectives on On Trade activations for the region with the support of activation specialist.
Postcodes :- TR PL TQ EX TA DT SP BH
- To develop and execute a regional sales strategy to achieve brand plans and sales targets
- Increase commercial capability and work with regional sales manager on the development of bespoke proposals.
- To call on primarily accounts with high potential (A&B from new MH segmentation - approx. 100 accounts)
- Ensure ongoing focused prospect planning on Aspire and joint business plan in place for top 10 customers.
- Achieve distribution and BTG targets for MH champagne and portfolio and cocktails
- Achieve strategic KPIs of education; social media and perfect serve.
- All available activations per quarter to be planned and updated regularly on Salesforce.
- Develop, implement, and have full ownership of the Key Region Strategy Plan.
- Ensure all activations are planned updated evaluated recorded on Salesforce.
- Close collaboration with trade marketing team and South activation specialist to confirm activations and events with key customers across champagne, wine & spirits portfolio including a review of follow up benefits after the event (eg new listings; PR etc)
Ways of Working
- Ensure all customer details are updated, accurate and correct on Aspire; surveys are completed, and all planning actioned via Aspire.
- Arrange regular catch-ups with RTM contacts within the South West.
- Ensure all invoices on Webcycle monthly
- Ensure all tools leveraged effectively for personal learning (MHPL) and maximize customer communication (MHPS)
- FIP- up to date volume & FTT forecasting
- To identify high profile and landmark on-trade outlets to ensure maximum visibility for the MHUK portfolio.
- To develop a network of contacts within customers to maximize brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- To manage and control personal and brand-related budgets and resources (FTT)
- To update and maintain CRM (Sales force)
- To Ensure that planning tool (FIP) is inputted monthly with accuracy on both indirect volume and FTT for your total sector
- To use sales reporting systems to plan, monitor, report and analyze business performance against plan.
- To gather and use comprehensive competitor information.
Technical & management skills:
- Proficient with using IT (laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- Use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- WSET Higher certificate
- Degree level education
- Full driving license
Professional experience & know how:
- Proven track record in sales, preferably within the Wines and Spirits industry
- Champagne, Wine and overall spirits knowledge
- On- Trade sector knowledge
- Knowledge of the region
Technical & management skills:
- Commercially analytical
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creativity & Innovation
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus
- Integrity & Trust
- Organization / Planning / Time Management
- Drive for results