To manage and develop the indirect, and direct, on premise Accounts in the Midlands to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources. Reporting to the North Regional Sales Manager and working closely with the Wholesale and Independent Retail Team, The National and events On Trade team and the Development Commercial team. Home based position.
- To develop and execute a regional sales strategy to achieve brand plans and sales targets
- To call on primarily on accounts with high potential (A&B from new MH segmentation)
- To develop a strategy to have a strong impact in key cities of your region
- To develop and implement customer focused business plans with designated accounts.
- To implement brand plans through effective implementation of customer activity and frequency of call contact.
- To identify high profile and landmark on-trade outlets to ensure maximum visibility for the MHUK portfolio.
- To develop a network of contacts within customers to maximise brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- To support wholesalers and their customers in the field
- To work very closely with The Wholesale Account Manager of your region and the National account managers
- To manage, implement and evaluate promotional activity in target outlets.
- To identify opportunities and recommend action for new brand initiatives.
- To Work very closely with marketing teams to execute Brand plans and implement strategic brand displays / windows / promotions with key prestige retail
- To manage and control personal and brand related budgets and resources (FTT)
- update and maintain CRM (Sales force)
- To Ensure that planning tool (FIP) is inputted on a monthly basis with accuracy on both indirect volume and FTT for your total sector
- To use sales reporting systems to plan, monitor, report and analyze business performance against plan.
- To gather and use comprehensive competitor information.
- To deliver training and education where required.
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Marketing, PR & Events, Finance, HR Teams
- Customer Services and Credit control team
- Sales team
- Regional Press
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- WSET Higher certificate
- Degree level education
- Full driving licence
- English, second language is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Proven track record in sales, preferably within the Wines and Spirits industry
- Champagne, Wine and overall spirits knowledge
- On- Trade sector knowledge
- Knowledge of the region
Technical & management skills
- Commercially analytical
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creativity & Innovation
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus
- Integrity & Trust
- Organisation / Planning / Time Management
- Drive for results