The Account Manager will be based in Oslo, under the responsibility of the Sales Team Leader - Norway.
She / he will be responsible for implementing the planned sales strategy and annual volume and profit targets for the On-Trade channel in the Oslo & Bergen areas, as well as winter hotspots.
The primary focus of this role will be to:
1) To grow and develop the On-Trade Sales business and to ensure that quantitative and qualitative Sales objectives are achieved as defined by MH Nordic Management
2) To develop and activate on-trade accounts in own sales territory
3) To acquire new customers and increase distribution of MH Brands
- To grow and develop the On-Trade business and to ensure that sales objectives are achieved
- To develop and activate the distribution of Moet Hennessy brands
- To visit and maintain relationships with a defined universe of On-Trade customers
- To increase sales and brands visibility according with brand guidelines and sales strategy
- To acquire new customers, develop and drive On Trade and activations
- To play an active role in implementing brand strategies in the respective sales area
- Constant analysis of the market to identify the most appropriate customers and opportunities to expand distribution and volumes of MH products
- Propose the best strategy to ensure optimal distribution of MH brands.
- Identify new growth opportunities (key accounts, brands, area, new channels, route to market, new consumer segments)
- Build and develop long term strategic partnerships with key volume and image driving accounts
What experience and skills are we looking for?
Professional experience & know how
Minimum 3 years' experience in FMCG sales
Passion for wines & spirits and interest in the luxury segment
Master degree level education
Scandinavian mother tongue and solid business English
Strong analytical skills - Data processing and Excel skills
Good negotiation skills
Driving sales and relationships
Personal & interpersonal skills
Result oriented & Competitive Personality
Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Organized, detail focused and capable of working with multiple tasks simultaneously
Strong team player and positive mind-set with a "Can-Do" attitude