About Moët Hennessy
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm, global leader in the luxury wines & spirits sector and recognized internationally for his exceptional and exclusive brands. These include, amongst others, Dom Perignon, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Krug, Ruinart for champagne, Hennessy, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg for spirits, and a selection of still and sparkling wines from around the world.
At Moët Hennessy our mission is to craft experiences, and we do this guided by our values: Sharing, Elegance, Integrity, Spirit of conquest, Epicureanism. This is what unites us and makes us different.
What responsibilities will you have?
- implement the planned sales strategy and annual volume and profit targets for the On-Trade channel in the Oslo, Stavanger, and Trondheim areas, as well as summer hotspots
- develop and activate on-trade accounts to increase distribution of MH brands
- visit existing customers as well as potential customers and constantly review this universe to ensure an optimum call cycle
negotiate annual agreements, temporary promotions and commercial plans with customers
- constantly analyse the market to identify the most appropriate customers and new growth opportunities
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min. 3 years in a sales role in the wines & spirits or FMCG industry
- Deep knowledge and undertsanding of the Norwegian on-trade market
- Passion for luxury brands
- Strong team spirit with a positive and "can-do" attitude
- Strong sales drive and orientation to results
- Strong analytical skills - data processing and Excel
- Strong customer focus and relationship building
- Education: Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Mandatory languages: Norwegian native, solid English