To manage and develop the HIA's and non HIA's in the sector to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources.
- To identify and develop relationships with prestige on-trade outlets to ensure maximum visibility for the MHUK portfolio
- To develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve brand plan, distribution and volume growth objectives within this sector
- To manage, implement and evaluate promotional activity (both tailored and generic) for target accounts that will drive brand visibility and rate of sale
- To maintain existing customer universe and manage renewals of all key customer contracts
- To effectively manage P&L of accounts with regards to contract discussions and proposals accordingly
- To develop and implement customer focused business plans including credit management with designated accounts.
- To update and maintain customer database
- To develop and strengthen relationships with wholesale representatives and key trade influencers.
- To effectively use sales reporting systems (Salesforce) to plan, monitor, report and analyse business performance against plan
- To gather and feedback comprehensive competitor information
- To demonstrate initiative and interest in increasing brand and product knowledge
- To deliver excellent training and education for trade and consumers alike where necessary
- To Illustrate sharing of best practice through active networking with colleagues
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- All internal departments
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Graduate-level education
- French is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Thorough understanding of London On Trade
- Good knowledge of Wines and Spirits industry
- Proven business development or account management experience
- Sales development
- Driving sales and relationships
- Strategic thinker
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Customer Focus
- Luxury mindset
- Relationship Building
- Drive for Results/Perseverance