To manage and develop the designated account base and area of the Restaurants channel in London to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive, innovative and efficient management of allocated resources.
Account Management & Business Development
- To develop distribution and activation of MH brands in the Restaurants channel in London within the designated account base and area.
- To proactively seek for new business and for opportunities to further improve rate of sale in existing accounts
- To implement key activation programs for our brands in the Restaurants.
- To execute the London sales strategy to achieve brand plans.
- To implement brand plans through effective implementation of customer activity and frequency of call contact.
- To identify outlets to ensure maximum visibility of portfolio.
- To develop and implement customer focused business plans.
- To manage, implement and evaluate promotional activity (both tailored and generic) in target outlets.
- To analyze the P&L of accounts for contract discussions and suggest a pouring proposal accordingly.
- To identify opportunities and recommend action for new brand initiatives.
- To support wholesale customers in the field.
- To consistently deliver steadfast reactivity to clients demands and to organize priorities accordingly
Networking & Brand Experiences
- To establish relationships in the trade in order to gain and maintain legitimate ownership on the designated account base and area
- To develop a network of contacts within customers to maximize brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- To deliver excellent training and education where necessary.
Business Support & Monitoring
- To manage and control responsibly personal and brand related budgets and resources (FTT and A&P).
- To frequently reassess and update the volumes forecast in the FIP in order to show a true reflection of your accounts performance
- To use sales reporting systems to plan, monitor, report, and analyze business performance against plan.
- To update and maintain Salesforce to show a true reflection of your account universe.
- To gather and use comprehensive competitor information.
- To regularly keep track of contracts calendar on Salesforce and to be proactive in the renegotiation so as to ensure the renewal of existing partnerships
- To permanently demonstrate an exemplary behavior as all actions can be attributed to MH or MH brands
- To consistently demonstrate excellent timekeeping
- To demonstrate entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity in problem solving and innovations
- To communicate effectively both internally and with clients
- To develop strong internal relationships and demonstrate a high level of team spirit
- To permanently abide by and apply internal rules and legislation
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree level education preferred
Professional experience & know how
- On Trade sector knowledge and/or experience
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Knowledge of restaurants channel in London
Technical & management skills
- Wine knowledge (diploma an advantage)
- Spirits knowledge
- Cocktails knowledge
- Commercially analytical
- Organizational skills
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- High standards of work both autonomously and within a team
- Full, clean driving license