The Account Manager will be based in Stockholm, under the responsibility of the Sales Team Leader - Sweden.
She / he will be responsible for implementing the planned sales strategy and annual volume and profit targets for the On-Trade channel in the Stockholm area, as well as regional areas North and West of Stockholm.
The primary focus of this role will be to:
1) To grow and develop the On-Trade Sales business and to ensure that quantitative and qualitative Sales objectives are achieved as defined by MH Nordic Management
2) To develop and activate on-trade accounts in own sales territory
3) To acquire new customers and increase distribution of MH Brands
- To grow and develop the on-trade business and to ensure that sales objectives are achieved
- To develop and activate the distribution of Moet Hennessy brands
- Visiting selected existing customers as well as potential customers and constantly reviewing this universe to ensure an optimum call cycle
- Negotiating annual agreements, temporary promotions and commercial plans with relevant customers
- To acquire new customers, develop and drive sales in on-trade
- To play an active role in implementing brand strategies in the respective sales area
- Constant analysis of the market to identify the most appropriate customers and opportunities to expand distribution and volumes of MH products
- Propose the best strategy to ensure optimal distribution of MH brands.
- Identify new growth opportunities (key accounts, brands, area, new channels, route to market, new consumer segments)
- Build and develop long term strategic partnerships with key volume and image driving accounts
What experience and skills are we looking for?
Scandinavian mother tongue and solid business English
Professional experience & know how
Minimum 5 years' experience in FMCG sales
Passion for wines & spirits and interest in the luxury segment
Strong analytical skills - Data processing and Excel skills
Good negotiation skills
Driving sales and relationships
Personal & interpersonal skills
Result oriented & Competitive Personality
Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Organized, detail focused and capable of working with multiple tasks simultaneously
Strong team player and positive mind-set with a "Can-Do" attitude