TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Account Manager (Victoria)
Reporting into the GM, the successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Based in Victoria area with nationwide travel as required, you will be responsible for:
- Developing TAG Heuer's wholesale business in Victoria, by building sustainable relationships with retailers and distributors, and by promoting the brand image. You achieve sales targets with a strong focus on sell out goals
- You visit your points of sales to collect feedback and provide support and service to the customer. In this context, you work closely with each retailer to define the right assortment and analyze business performance. You adjust sales and marketing actions accordingly.
- Visit all the point of sales to ensure proper implementation of corporate displays and trade items.
- You monitor the competitive landscape, market trends and the broader economy to identify opportunities and threats and propose new projects.
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, you propose ideas for events, window/shop animations or advertising to promote the brand awareness.
- New product knowledge training.
- As an ambassador, you share product knowledge and information on the brand and convey the passion to turn all sales associates into passionate brand ambassadors.
As part of the role, you may also need to identify and assess training needs and establish what staff training is required to fill knowledge gaps and meet business goals, manage e-learning platform and deliver in-store trainings to enhance brand and product knowledge and ensure proper launch of novelties.
At TAG Heuer, we are looking for talents who are creative, energetic, pragmatic, results-orientated and who balance well the ‘think' and ‘do'. While technical expertise is very important in everything we do, personality matters a lot to us: bring your own style!
We are looking for someone with an initial successful experience (2-3 years) ideally in wholesale and training in the luxury industry. You are a confident communicator with exceptional presentation and organizational skills, sales resulted orientated and people management skills to train, coach and inspire a large and diverse team. Salary remuneration between $92,000 to $97,000 excluding superannuation.
As a TAG Heuer Ambassador, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports.
If our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application!
Please submit an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for us.