The position is based in Rome. Reporting to the Account Payable Supervisor, you will support the Finance Services Department in the daily management of the high priority projects and will be an important team participant to improve processes, enhance systems and realize opportunities to redefine the way our work is performed, architecting solutions that will support current and future needs.
You will partner with Department Finance leaders to drive change in the most effective way possible, deploying traditional project management and agile methodologies.
We are looking for a candidate who can effect change management creatively within complex dynamic organizations and communicate the value proposition to promote internal agreement.
- Record invoices into the system
- Create and analyze reports
- Propose new solutions to improve the account payable function in terms of quality, functionality and overall integrity
- Support the innovation projects on a daily basis working closely with the Senior Finance Team
- Be able to critically review existing processes; make recommendations for rationalisation and improvement and implement them operationally
- Develop and follow-up of monthly KPI's
- Provide support to the A/P function leader to improve overall efficiency and productivity
- Develop reports and presentations for the Top Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- 3-4 years' experience in Finance transformation position within a fast paced and dynamic business environment
- Solid GL accounting knowledge
- Strong knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP4H
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word
- A good level of numeracy and experience in performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative, being proactive with the ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Team working skills
- Fluent English