Reporting to the country Finance Manager, the Accountant is responsible for:
- Capex: Accounting and forecast;
- E-commerce: control of the activities related to the online store;
- Inventory Control: maintain control over the Company Inventory and produce relevant reporting;
- Assist the Country Controller in the HQ Reporting;
- Perform month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries and reconciliations for various balance sheet and income statement accounts;
- General Accounting activities;
- Assist the Finance Manager on ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in accounting for Local and International Reporting Standard purposes as well as Inventory Accounting.
Experienced in managing on-line store back office activities, he/she must also be knowledgeable of Costs Control principles and tools.
Fluent in English and with a previous experience in E-commerce business, the ideal candidate has a previous experience of 3-5 years in the administrative department of multinational retail companies using SAP ERP.