Within our Finance team based in Mendrisio, you will be in charge for the preparation and maintenance of reconciliation and analysis while ensuring that all internal control policies and procedures are maintained, updated, and followed accordingly.
- Daily bank, cash and credit cards reconciliation
- Daily LD net sales reconciliation
- Interco and supplier invoices:
- Accounts payables daily bookings
- Payments preparation
- Monthly Reconciliation
- Stock tracking between SAP and Retail system
- SARCE - T&E tool:
- Follow-up and processing of expense reports
- Participation in the monthly closing work
- INTERCO reconciliation
- reinstatement clothing allowance from Net sales
- Export Sales Reprocessing
- Bachelors' degree with major in Accounting with strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Professional accounting qualification
- Languages: English (fluent), Italian (fluent), French and German would be a plus
- 3 years of accounting experience, retail and industry experience mix preferred.
- Experience of undertaking day to day responsibilities in a 'hands-on' manner, whilst maintaining an overall 'strategic view'
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise quickly and effectively
- Ability to focus on and analyse detailed information in a way that enables a clear and thorough presentation to the Supervisor. This requires the confidence to summarise detail into succinct points of discussion