About This Opportunity
FENDI Japan is looking for an Accounting specialist.
This position is to be responsible in numerous accounting operations and actively support the Finance Accounting manager in the monthly and yearly closing process.
Fendi Japan has very open and warm working environment which has been passed down from our HQ, Italy.
We have around 60 staff at office and 39 stores in Japan, and we interact each other frequently, regardless of seniority or position.
Our CEO is very energetic, cheerful and supportive and she values employees to enjoy working but also private life. As part of that, flex time and 5 days sick leave is available here so you can use your holidays for refreshing and fun.
Also, she is keen to provide better working environment for women, especially after life time events such as pregnancy. She is a true role model for our employees.
If you are looking for a great place to work, with good work life balance and a friendly working environment, FENDI Japan will be a great match!
- University Degrees in Economic / Finance / Business major, CPA preferable.
- Over 5 years accounting experience in an operation company or audit firm
Skills / Abilities:
- Strong PC skills and experience of system integration project as a leader,
hands-on accounting ability
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasking and control deadlines.
- Analytical and planning skills
- Reliable and responsible
- International exposure, flexible and independent
- Fluent Japanese is a MUST.
English communication skills, over 800 in TOEIC score.
Founded in 1925 in Rome, Italy by Adele and Edoardo.
Our business in Japan has been growing organically and anticipating continuous growth.