About This Opportunity
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Japan K.K. is Looking for a reliable and responsible Accounting specialist.
This role's mission's are:
・Prepare journal entries, reporting (IFRS and JGAAP) and tax return for LVMH K.K. and for its subsidiary
・Provide financial information to management by analyzing accounting data
If you are a flexible and high self-motive person, this position will be a great match!
Various career paths are available within the LVMH group.
・ Finance or Accounting specialists/supervisors in other LVMH group companies
・Internal Control or Internal Audit in other LVMH group companies
Finance & Accounting Manager
Finance & Administration Director
- Prepares account entries by complying with international/local accounting regulation and analyzing account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and updating policies and procedures.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Answers questions on accounting procedures from colleagues by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Explains accounting procedures and situation to auditors.
- Prepares tax return working with external tax consultants.
- Assist in various projects such as:
- Group tax analysis
- Pension actuarial accounting, asset investment analysis
- Internal control such as, BCP/DRP
- Bachelor degree, with major in Business Administration, Economics, Finance & Accounting
More than 3-year work experience in accounting, finance and/or auditing of a corporation
- More than intermediary computer skills (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasks and control deadlines
- Data entry management, Reporting skills (IFRS and JGAAP)
- English: communication skills, Japanese: Native
A Recent Video of One of Our Company Event