Mission Statement :
Ensure quality, accuracy, integrity and timing of all financial figures/information in the bookkeeping system and assists the Financial Controller in managing the financial and material resources and timelines of the company.
Main Responsibilities :
Responsible for the following account receivable tasks:
- Process bank accounts into the general ledger.
- Send reminders to customer with overdue receivables.
- Actively contact customers to ensure receivables collection
- Send final reminder and start up collection with Collection Company.
- Analyse (new) customers at Collection Company.
- Report internally accounts receivable by salesman
- Petty cash counting and administrate into general ledger.
- To create new clients in the administrative system.
- To release sales orders in SAP according to SOP
Responsible for the following account payable tasks:
- Process all supplier invoices into the bookkeeping system.
- Set payments ready to approve in the payment system of the local bank.
- Handle reminder of overdue accounts properly.
- Control cost accounts facing monthly closing.
Responsible for the following closing and Financial tasks:
- Coordinate accounting monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and yearly closing.
- Lead preparation of local statutory financial statements in time/in full with auditor's requirements
- Lead external auditors during annual audit process and interim process, with the support of Chief Accountant
- Ensure internal controls are in line with group internal framework
- Creating Group invoices for BOC and Contribution adjustment.
- Daily filing and ensuring compliance with accounting principles
VAT & Corporate Taxes:
- Timely and accurate reporting of VAT to the Tax Authority (in full and independently)
- Preparation of Corporate Income Tax calculations for the review of the Chief Accountant
- Responsible of all taxes are booked/accrued correctly in SAP
- Monitor CIT and alcohol trading law to adjust company processes & policies if necessary
- Provide first level of review on commercial contracts with suppliers and customers (incl A&P and FTT tracking)
- Support Country Manager (CM) in managing overheads including independent negotiations of contracts (e.g. phones)
- or support in negotiations (e.g. leasing of cars)
- Support the commercial team in following up on discrepancies between FTT accruals and invoices
- Raise to the attention of the CM / FM any irregularities noted in business processes / contracts.
Different administrative tasks:
- To control and process holiday days of all employees.
- To keep control on the archive of former administrative annual years
- Support Sales Assistant with general office tasks
Education: Degree in finance / accounting
Languages: Czech & English fluent, French or Polish advantage but not a must.
Professional experience & know how: Minimum 6 years finance experience. Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office. Experience in tax filing, preparation of the statutory financial statements, cooperation with tax authorities and external auditors.
Technical & management skills: Accurate and analytical. Ability to analyse, compare and interpret facts and figures, ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions, organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines, team working, proficiency in IT, a methodical approach and problem solving skills, knowledge of Local Laws and Tax regulations.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Excellent communicational skills, Representative & Responsible, Capable to deal with stress and priority setting, integrity and trust, team player.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Permanent contract, non cadre
Location : Prague