The Accountant wil be part of the Administration team and will work closely with the Finance Management and the key business stakeholders, taking care about the general accounting activities and supporting the whole team in managing everyday administrative tasks.
He/she will assist the Accounting Manager in the activities related to the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting, General Ledger, Payroll and other Accounting-related costs.
Key activities will include:
- The management of the Home banking processes (Using AS400), taking care of payments, invoices workflow, reporting, cash collection, etc...;
- Suppliers invoicing process, taking care of the tax related requirements (EU and extra EU);
- Management of retail and boutiques accountant activities, in close partnership with store managers;
- Involvement in the Store and E-commerce accounting and fiscal processes;
- General accounting day to day operational requirements;
- Periodic tax payments;
- LVMH Group reporting;
- Support the Accounting Manager and CFO for ad hoc projects.
Key skills required:
- 6 + years of previous experience, possibly in the Fashion Industry and Sales, Retail Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and cost allocation principles, accounting procedures and processes;
- Fiscal experience, including in e-commerce
- English Knowledge, French will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Analytical mindset with a very good attention to details
- Able to work in a complex and fast changing organization