Louis Vuitton Direction Central Europe is seeking an Accountant in our Switzerland (Meyrin) Office who will be responsible for account receivable specially for Switzerland, Ceska, Hungary and Romania.
The missions will be as follows:
- Daily reconciliation of store sales as well as checking the consistency vs. our POS system.
- Communication and follow up with stores in case of payment discrepancies.
- Clearing of the bank-in of receivables in SAP.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Follow up of deposits, credit notes and gift certificates
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance of one entity on a long term
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Contribute to team by accomplishing related results as needed
University degree in finance /accounting and equivalent of relevant experience minimum 2-4 years in accounting department within an international environment.
Some of main skills and strengths:
- Advanced Excel skills and SAP are a plus
- Fluent in French and English, any other language is an asset
- Strong customers orientation (service minded)
- Able to meet with tight deadlines and to cope with changes
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and to work autonomously with some direction
- An enquiring mind, supportive of continuous process improvement
- Team oriented working attitude
- Previous retail industry experience and/or multinational company experience are a plus.