Louis Vuitton Direction Central Europe Region (14 Stores: Switzerland, Austria, Ceska, Hungary and Romania) is seeking an Accountant Receivable in our Switzerland (Meyrin) Office.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Daily reconciliation of store sales as well as checking the consistency vs. our POS system.
- Communication and follow up with stores in case of payment discrepancies.
- Clearing of the bank-in of receivables in SAP.
- General Ledger accounting.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Follow up and clearing of deposits, credit notes and gift certificates.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and closing.
- Contribute to team by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Add-hoc analysis on credit card fees, etc.
We are looking for :
Bachelor's degree or comparable education in accounting and equivalent of relevant experience minimum 3-4 years in accounting department within an international environment.
Some of main skills and strengths:
- Advanced Excel skills and SAP are a plus
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is an asset (French)
- Strong customers orientation (service minded)
- Able to meet with tight deadlines and to cope with changes
- Capable of working autonomously
- An enquiring mind, supportive of continuous process improvement
- Team oriented working attitude
- Previous retail industry experience and/or multinational company experience are a plus
- Experience or strong knowledge about TAX / VAT are a plus.