This position is dedicated to supporting the Accounts Payable Director in the areas of T&E audit, analysis and reporting, Concur administration as well as Accounts Payable and Balance Sheet account analysis
T&E Reporting & Analysis:
- Prepare monthly departmental T&E reports for distribution to Department Heads
- Analyze all departmental T&E on a monthly basis in comparison to budget and/or latest estimate
and provide explanations for all significant variances
- Propose journal entries for any reclass or correcting entries needed related to T&E and prepare
associated journal entries as needed.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required.
T&E Expense Report Audit & Approval:
- Review and audit assigned employees¡¦ monthly expense report submissions for appropriate supporting documentation and compliance with the provisions of the MHUSA T&E Policy.
- Ensure that all assigned employee¡¦s monthly expense reports reconcile with outstanding Amex balances and resolve discrepancies.
- Issue monthly AMEX delinquency notifications to employees and their Managers.
- In conjunction with employees and/or their managers resolve issues with submitted expense reports and ensure resubmission and manager approval in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly employee personal expense analysis and ensure collection of all employee personal expense
reimbursements in a timely manner
- Issue monthly personal expense delinquency notifications as per MHUSA policy
- Manage Concur T&E reporting system to insure that system is operating optimally and in accordance with predefined workflows.
- Maintain Concur employee master data information to ensure that employee adds, deletes and updates are made on a timely basis
- Facilitate resolution of all T&E processing issues with Concur Help Desk
- Upload daily SAE files from Concur into SAP
- Train all new employees on the use of Concur
- Analyze Accounts Payable General Ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Propose any correcting or reclass journal entries in order to adjust accounts as needed
- Prepare A&P/FTT Accrual Tracking Analysis for review with Manager
Accounts Payable Analysis:
- Prepare monthly DPO analysis and associated supporting documentation and commentary for submission
to Controller for review and Reporting Manager for Topaz reporting.
- Prepare monthly cash actual and cash rolling forecast analysis as they pertain to Accounts Payable cash outflows
- Prepare monthly P.O. Quality Report and associated analysis for distribution to all Department Heads
- Review Top 50 Vendor Reconciliations and propose/assist A/P team in addressing and resolving past due issues
Miscellaneous - Ad Hoc ¡V Project Related:
- Maintain Accounts Payable and T&E related KPI¡¦s for inclusion in Accounting Dept Dashboard
- Participate in training and implementation of Cognos BI for use in enhancing the T&E reporting process
- Continuous improvement of Concur system including the development and implementation of enhanced reporting
using Concur Intelligence.
Education : Undergraduate degree in Accounting; Advance degree required
Languages : English
Professional experience & know how:
- 3 - 5+ years of Accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of Basic Accounting Concepts.
- Knowledge of auditing preferred.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, Solid interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles,
- Strong PC skills, specifically advanced excel skills, Access and COGNOS. SAP and Concur experience a must;
- Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three ¡Vtier system is a plus.
- Based in NYC
- Start ASAP
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.