We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Operations and Client Experience of our Tel Aviv Store. In addition to the Store team, you will also collaborate with the other departments of our Madrid Head Office.
On a daily basis you will report to the Store Manager, you will be in charge of the following:
- Controlling the daily cash collections according to store reports, and ensuring an accurate archive system
- Preparing ledger documentations according to tax legislation
- Assist the Head Office team with the monthly closing procedure
- Collect and monitor store expenses, in respect to the budget
- Support the filling of any document related to the activity of the store
- Manage any store orders (uniforms, catering, business cards, office furniture...)
- Degree or in course of study in economy or business administration,
- Advanced computer skills, including a high knowledge of Excel. SAP will be considered an asset.
- Detail-oriented and reliable profile,
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- High level of English, Fluent Hebrew
- Capability to cope with an important workload in a fast-paced environment.