The resource will support the Accounting Team in Borgosesia (VC) in all the activities related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Increase personal knowledge of Accounting principles.
- Management of corporate Accounting information tools in order to support all the activities related to the function.
- Support the management of the suppliers' registry, particularly for the new suppliers.
- Support the control of monthly closing reporting periods.
- Management, together with the team, of the administrative activities related to the passive cycle.
- Support the management of the digital processes related to corporate accounting activities.
- Support the team in the digital archiving of corporate contracts.
- Master Degree in Economics, Accounting or similar.
- IT abilities and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Previous knowledge of SAP/ERP is considered a plus.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.