- Lead the MEA accounting team based in Dubai HQ ( Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger ) reporting to CFO MEA.
- Coordination of the accounting process as well as monthly closing and reporting activity of 5 Joint Ventures following Corporate F&A planning schedule.
- Update Chart of accounts and accounting treatments following Corporate F&A guidelines.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors is required.
- Work on the improvement of process efficiency and effectiveness with the team and other departments.
- Monitoring of procurement system assuring the flow is completed according to the company internal control requirements.
- Degree holder of Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading teams
- High level IFRS knowledge
- Project management experience
- Proficient computer skills in Word and Excel applications
- Experience in system implementation such as SAP (ideal but not essential)
- Knowledge of SAP and Syrus (ideal but not essential)
- Proactive, good team player, business and process vision
- Patient and able to work under pressure
- Honesty, Integrity, and Reliability
- English (Essential)