Reporting to the Director of Accounting, the Accounting Manager is responsible for assuring the integrity and accuracy of all accounting operations, tax & treasury for Fendi Americas. The position supervises a team of 3.
- Manages 3 Accountants and monitors the day to day accounting, tax, treasury for the USA, Canada & Mexico.
- Creates business policies and practices compliant with federal, state and local laws and with LVMH/FENDI standards; develop a review process to ensure they maintain these goals.
- Manages the maintenance of the company's system of accounts, books and records on all company transactions and assets.
- Partner with FP&A team to the quantitative and qualitative reporting to the parent company according to the LVMH group deadlines.
- Partner with various Departments (HR, E-Commerce, Retail, Store Planning, Merchandizing, Marketing etc.) and provide best in class customer service
- Responsible for the company's tax matters, transfer price policy, cash management.
- Permanently searches for improving either efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting processes
- Cooperates with the FP&A department to develop annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Supports the different areas of the company providing them with all necessary financial information for decisions making and helps them understand the impact and their interpretation.
- Communicates regularly with Global HQ in Rome; maintains strong working relationships
- Manages a diverse and high performing accounting staff; hires new resources and assures constant training and coaching
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Accounting department, ensuring all tasks and projects are being completed as planned
- 5 + years of relevant experience, preferably in an international, retail experience a plus
- B.S. degree in Accounting - CPA preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of Us and IFRS GAAPs; High proficiency in SAP
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Business partner and team player
- Natural curiosity and self driven
- Public accounting experience is a plus