This job contributes to company success through managing the Finance function in the Financial Shared Service Team. Supervise GL and Audit team to oversee the month end closing, external and internal audits and financial reporting of Fendi entities (Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, Australia and regional office). Ensure an excellent partnership with country's Finance Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the G/L Team in the Shared Service Center in Hong Kong. Takes care actual book closing in line with market finance requests and following Regional Business Planning schedule and recommendations.
- Strong drive company process improvement projects
- Prepare and review monthly and annual financial statements for markets
- Improve systems, policies and procedures on an on-going basis and ensure proper documentation and implementation to cope with the objectives of the Company
- Liaise with external auditors is required.
- Work with various internal parties to facilitates process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Degree holder of Accounting or relevant disciplines
- CPA qualification is a must, or CPA equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' experience with good Finance/Accounting background, retail sector is must
- Written and spoken English and Cantonese, preferably Mandarin as well
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Experience in system implementation such as SAP is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP is must
- Occasional travel is required
- Project management experience is plus
- Proactive, good team player, business and process vision
- High level IFRS knowledge
- Strong project mind set
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skill
- Patient and able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks