Purpose of the Job:
- Lead the GL team in taking care of multiple legal entities for LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics Maison in Hong Kong and Macau
- Handle daily GL accounting functions including month-end financial reporting and year-end audit.
- Drive process improvement for Finance team under Shared Services Centre (SSC).
- Ensure an excellent partnership with other teams / departments for month-end closing and consolidation reporting to HQ.
- Handle projects and new launch of accounting standards as required.
- Supervise a team of 4 accountants to handle daily GL accounting functions and period end financial reporting for multiple legal entities
- Improve systems, policies and procedures on an on-going basis and maintain proper documentation
- Work closely with Brand Controllers and HQ reporting teams
- Lead projects and new launch of IFRS as required
- Handle year-end audit, tax compliance, company secretary matters and legal entity incorporation
- Provide and support commentary to HQ for working capital variance
- Support controlling team in budget process.
- Solid experience in team management and give guidance and support when necessary
- Proactive, good team player, business and process vision.
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility with can-do mindset
- Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented and commitment to accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and analytical mindset
- Able to cope with multi-brands organisation structure, work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines in a fast-pace working environment
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- High level IFRS and accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Experience in using Dynamics AX system is definitely an advantage
- Project management experience is a plus
- Retail experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related discipline with Certified Public Accountant qualification.
- Minimum 10 year experience with 5 years in team management, process improvement and financial closing.
- Internal: SSC teams, Commercial teams of brand(s), HQ reporting team and other intercompany finance contact
- External: Auditors and company secretary firm