PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Maintenance and processing of the A/P invoices for LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics companies.
- Maintain the supplier database to ensure that it is up to date
- Process expenses
- Complete the store recharges for all Beauty Consultants and manage agency invoices
- Log invoices received onto SAP and distribute for authorisation where required.
- Maintain parked invoice and debit balances tracking documents.
- Follow up on distributed invoices until returned for processing.
- Assist with coding of invoices where necessary.
- Process authorised invoices for payment.
- Match purchase order related invoices against goods receipts in the invoice verification system and resolve queries on outstanding purchase orders
- Pay purchase invoices on a timely basis through BACS
- Clear payments made via Direct Debit on SAP
- Make improvements to purchase ledger system to enable more efficient use of SAP.
- Assistance on other bought ledgers.
- Run reports for DPO's and KPI's
LVMH Supplier Database
- Maintain supplier records, creation, amendment and classification.
- Audit of supplier database.
- Provide a contact point for suppliers, responding to and resolving queries.
- Process expenses claims received from Beauty Consultants and other staff across Brands, checking the VAT treatment of receipts, accuracy of expense claims, ensuing that claims are in line with the LVMH P&C travel and expenses procedures.
- Post the expenses to the employee vendor accounts on SAP
- Process payments to employee bank accounts via BACs. Payment runs should be held twice per month for each company.
- Post payments to vendors on SAP, using the automatic payment program, creating, printing and sending remittance advice notes to employees.
- Process staff recharges to stores, creating invoices and posting them on SAP monthly.
Manage BC Agency Invoices
- Excellent team player
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Quick Thinking, calm under pressure, helpful and willing to deal with queries
- Must have a sense of urgency, be prompt and dynamic in a fast changing environment
- Good Time management skills
- Detail conscious
- Good Telephone Manner
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ideally has previous knowledge of SAP