From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
Being PINK Finance
We are one PINK Finance team, a collaboration of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity and Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Excellence in everything that we do. We achieve and maintain an exceptional, efficient and collaborative service to the business - our customers. We are true business partners providing strong financial leadership across all touchpoints in pursuit of the Brand's objectives and robust professional advice whilst remaining commercial and pragmatic. We are responsible for delivering business solutions that are measured by business value, recognisable benefit and customer satisfaction.
- To manage the incoming post into the finance department; opening all post and sorting invoices, statements and other communications
- Maintain the Accounts Payable inbox
- Ensure all Accounts Payable electronic filing is up to date.
- Respond to all internal and external stakeholder queries efficiently and in a timely manner
- Process all invoices accordingly via PO and non-PO process
- Support and process a weekly payment run
- Apply direct debits to invoices
- Resolve matching variances between PO and Invoices
- Maintain and report on the Aged Creditors on a weekly basis
- Review invoices waiting on approval on regular basis
- Complete quarterly supplier statement reconciliations
- Track and report monthly KPI's
- Effective communicator to regularly interact with suppliers, and Head Office staff.
- Accurate & efficient data input
- Attentive to detail
- Responsible and Reliable
- Efficient and effective stakeholder management